piątek, 4 stycznia 2013

Aukcja WOŚP / Charity auction

Hello everyone :) Let me wish you all the best in 2013. May it bring you lots of miniature inspiration. I'd also love to say hello to all new followers. Great to have you here :)

Witam po Świętach :) Życzę wszystkim wszystkiego naj w Nowym Roku. Oby przyniósł Wam dużo miniaturowych pomysłów.
Witam również wszystkich nowych obserwatorów. Świetnie, że mnie tu odwiedzacie.

I haven't spent much time on mini making lately. Christmas and the New Year kept me pretty busy with family and home matters. But I'm hoping to get more creative now. For the time being I'm working on a set of furniture for a customer. She chose a ready-made white wood wordrobe and console table and my task is to finish these in off-white shabby style. 
I also decided to give two of my bookends to WOŚP auction. This is a regular event in Poland and all the money collected from the auctions and concerts is given to infant care departments in hospitals.
This time it's the breakfast scene in red.


 And the fire place setting you've seen before.


Here are the links to the auctions :
http://aukcje.wosp.org.pl/francuskie-sniadanie-i677215
http://aukcje.wosp.org.pl/przy-kominku-i677229

Mało czasu ostatnio spędzam na miniaturkowaniu. Święta i Nowy Rok to zdecydowanie czas dla rodziny i domu. Jak pewnie większość z Was sprzątałam, gotowałam, jadłam, spędzałam czas z rodziną. No... ale teraz mam zamiar nadrobić zaległości. W tej chwili pracuję nad kompletem mebelków na zamówienie. Klientka wybrała gotową szafę i konsolkę z surowego drewna, a moje zadanie to wykończyć je w kremowej bieli i lekko przetrzeć. Zobaczymy, jak wyjdą.
Zdecydowałam się również przeznaczyć dwa z moich bookendów dla WOŚP: znaną Wam scenkę śniadaniową tym razem w wersji czerwonej i scenkę przy kominku..
Oto linki:
http://aukcje.wosp.org.pl/francuskie-sniadanie-i677215
http://aukcje.wosp.org.pl/przy-kominku-i677229

Pozdrawiam bardzo serdecznie i do "zobaczenia" wkrótce :)

7 komentarzy:

  1. happy new year!i wish you the best!very beautiful scenes!!hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hello Gosia, First, Happy New Year and many miniature projects in 2013.I am a new follower and I must say your creations are amazing but you probably know that:)I like your cakes so much......:)

    I have one question about those Thonet chairs you seem to like very much. Aren't they great? Do you make them or do you find them in your country or on the web?
    Have a great and busy weekend.
    Patrick
    http://ajarnpatrick.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Patrick. Thanks for your compliments :)I visited your blog and I think it's great.
      The little Thonets are my favourite chairs. I bought them from the Aztec. They're made of metal and painted black. I've seen a white version too.

      Usuń
  3. Hi Gosia, all my best wishes for a good, healthy and creative 2013!!
    What a great idea for this auction. Thank you for showing your gorgeous bookends, they really are great work!
    Hugs, Ilona

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. que generoso por tu parte, lo de donar las miniaturas para la subasta, esa escena es de lo mas acogedora
    feliz año nuevo

    besitos

    Mari

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. These are beautiful miniatures and you are truly generous to donate them to a worthy cause.
    Hugs, Drora

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Happy New Year to you too and yours! May it be full of joy, peace and wonderful new creations!
    Geneviève

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...